The ultrasonic rectification device adopts foreign high-quality ultrasonic transmitting and receiving devices, and combines software and hardware technologies. It can work normally in the environment where the photoelectric sensor can not be used, especially in the environment of high humidity, temperature and dust, basically no routine maintenance and maintenance, no need to debug, normal operation after calibration, aluminum and gold shell, high strength It must not be damaged, and has good shielding properties. It is the best choice for edge detection (not suitable for transparent materials such as cloth, non-woven fabric).
Advantages of ultrasonic correcting device:
1. Support mode to measure / switch output, with correction controller, metal casing, anti-electromagnetic interference.
2, suitable for opaque, transparent film line application. 3, installation and commissioning is simple, the indicator light on the sensor dynamically shows the location of the material, which is very convenient for users to install and debug.
3, no need for workers to adjust the calibration
4, 1ms reaction time
5, ultrasonic beam, detection range of 5mm, monitoring accuracy of 0.1mm, high detection accuracy, fast response, insensitive to the vibration of the coil in the vertical direction and coil jitter.
6, with offset, with environmental compensation, can be used in harsh environments.
Ultrasonic correcting device features:
1. Ball screw type high efficiency automatic shift tracking, rapid thrust response.
2. High-precision ultrasonic detector with a resolution of 0.025mm and an accuracy of 0.1mm.
3. High detection accuracy, fast response, and insensitive to the vertical vibration and coil jitter of the coil.
4. No environmental setting is required, and it is not affected by temperature deviation and external disturbance, and the stability is excellent.
5. The internal system is all semiconductor contactless control, not easy to fault, and has a long service life.
6. Installation and debugging is simple, the indicator light on the sensor dynamically displays the position of the material, which is very convenient for users to install and debug.
7. It can be applied to high transparent film, high photosensitive material, large difference in brightness, or high dust paper roll correction.